In-Person Worship Sundays have been reviewed and will remain paused until at least January, when session will review the situation again. We will update you monthly.
Live-Stream, Pre-Recorded, and Drive-In Options
Our live-stream worship service and the drive-in option are also on pause and we will be offering our worship pre-recorded on our YouTube channel on Sundays at 10am. Please join us in worship online as we seek to glorify and lift up the name of our Lord!
Offering Envelope Pick Up on Thursdays (10am to 1pm) and Sundays (9:30am to 11am for the next two weeks)
Dial-in Worship on Mondays, 10am
A Dial-In Service will be available on Mondays at 9:55am, and please use these instructions below.
1. At 9:55am, using a touch tone phone, please dial (647) 374-4685, and if that number does not work you can then try (647) 558-0588. Both of them are free to call.
2. You will be asked to type in the Meeting ID: 637 476 6563 and then the # key, which is found on the right side of the number 0 key.
3. Then you will be asked to type in the Passcode: 9655944 and then # key again.
4. You will be told you are waiting to be allowed to enter into the Dial-In Worship, and Pastor Alvin will let you in. You do not need to do anything to be let in.
5. You will be muted to start, but if you would like to greet Pastor Alvin you can type in the * followed by the number 6. The * can be found on the left side of the number 0 on the keypad. Pastor Alvin will play the service for you in its entirety starting at 10:00am sharp. If you call in late, you will still be let in, but please keep your phone on mute, and do not key in *6.
What's coming up?
Games Night, Friday December 18, 7pm to 8:30pm
All with Zoom are invited to join us for this night of connecting/reconnecting and having some fun together by playing some virtual games our young adults have put together. Please note that the best way to take part is if you have the ability to join us with video. Please register here.
Angel Breakfast, Sunday December 20, 9am
Families are invited to take part in our annual Angel Breakfast but our first ever digital Angel Breakfast! There will be games and if you register before December 11, you will receive a package in order to also take part in the craft. Please RSVP with Thanu (email@example.com).
Consider joining us after service as we desire to continue to build fellowship. To see others, you will need a computer or smartphone or tablet that has a working camera on it. You do need to register here, and you will receive an email with the information to join in.
If you would like to call in and take part by hearing others and conversing with us, there will be instructions for that on the same email as well.
Grace Helps Schools
In the Spring we had such a great response from you to the Grace Helps initiative, and we’re so pleased that the Lord has also led us to be able to partner with these local schools—Eastview Public School, Joseph Brant Public School, Mason Road Junior Public School, St. Margaret's Public School, and West Hill Public School—in order to help families in need.
THE OPPORTUNITY--Please purchase Wal-Mart gift cards that equal up to $100. Our immediate objective is 40 gifts equalling $100.00 each. For example, a family or individual from Grace could purchase four-$25 gift cards, or two-$50 gifts cards, etc. All cards received will be distributed equally to families from each of these schools. If you are unable to commit to gift cards equalling $100, please give whatever you can—everything will help and is appreciated.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
1) Email Dan Nortes (firstname.lastname@example.org) to say you will participate in GRACE HELPS SCHOOLS. Please also inform him when you anticipate buying the cards
2) Next time you are shopping at Walmart, purchase these gift cards that equal up $100 (again, this is a suggestion, and all gift cards are welcome!)
3) Email Dan when you have the gift card
HOW YOUR GIFT CARD WILL BE RECEIVED & GIVEN
1) Drop it off in Dan’s mailbox (19 Logstone Crescent) in an envelope with your name on it
2) Dan is also open to coming to your home and collecting your gift card in an envelope with your name on it
3) Set a time to meet Dan at the church parking lot at an agreed date/time to provide him with the gift card
Please prayerfully consider your involvement in serving and loving our neighbours.
Help Serve in the Sound Booth
If you have wanted to jump in to serve but enjoy doing more background work, this could be a great fit for you! As the church reopens, we need help in the sound booth managing the PowerPoint slides (i.e. progressing the slides as the service goes on), along with learning the ropes of supporting the worship ministries in using the sound booth. Please get in contact with us at email@example.com.
Please consider and pray for who you would like to invite to our next Alpha Online, which will start in February 2021!
If you would like to get involved, get in contact with Pastor Alvin.